diumenge, 31 de gener del 2016

FOR OR AGAINST?

Hello there!


I'm back after a long period of time without writing. 


Today I would like to comment a fact that is happening at my school*drumroll*.


A Catalan painter, has decided to sell some of their greatest innovations. My school is one of those interested in buying some of his creations. The school asked for help to decide and choose one of the works.

On the one hand, I agree with the school buy art, because they teach us to love art and to learn culture, besides adorning the hallways and gives the school a more sophisticated touch.


But on the other hand, the price is quite expensive, and I think that school funds should be wasted in this way, when the classrooms and laboratory technology need new material. In addition, there are other ways to improve the school environment and do not need to spend as many resources as I understand.


In short, I think the idea should forget. To replace this spending, primary school could make their own creations and give us to decorate our school*this is the part whn you give me an aplausse for my incredible idea*. Think about it ;).

And that's all for today.

Here you have a photo of the artwork in question.












Tell me what you think about my decision.

See you soon!
-Maryxx

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada