diumenge, 20 de desembre del 2015

ALL I REALLY WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS...


YOUUUUU!! Just kidding...




Hello, I'm here again for show you the thing that I really want this Christmas. So, here I go...

Last summer, I spent all my holidays in my country, so I met new people and I made my relationship with my best friends stronger. I really want to go back and give them a very special gif, my inconditional love forever... I'm sorry mom, but this Christmas I want my return ticket home ;).
Honestly, I don't think that my wish come true, so I decided to make a list of things I'd like to give away me...


First, I want with my entire life, the special edition of "The Hunger Games". Since I read the normal edition and saw the movie, I'm completetly in love with Suzanne Collins and all the characters...

Secondly, I want my favourites CD's of 2015, the new albums of One Direction, Justin Bieber, Fifth Harmony and Shawn Mendes... Please Santa... Music is my everything.


Thirdly, I want to wake up with a lot of food around me, from candy to drink.

And finally, I REALLY WANT will have unity, protection and LOVE no matter what happens and forever and ever.
And that's all!!! Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Holidays!

WOHO IT'S CHRISTMAS


-xxMaryxx

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada