dilluns, 23 de novembre del 2015

MY MOBILE PHONE REVIEW



Hi! I'm here today for... Do a little review of my favourite gadget!


So, as you can see at the title, I'm here to talk about my Mobile Phone.


I've got it 3 years ago. Is from the LG brand, his name is Nexus 5. My cousin gave it to me, when he got the Iphone 6.
At first, I didn't like it because, honestly, I preferred the Iphones, now not, but then of course I did it. 

My Nexus is white, and the eye of the camera is black. I always wear a case because I don't want that fall and the screen get broken because I'm a walking disaster, though, has already happened to me several times in the three years I've been with him and doesn't have a crack, by which, personally, I see the glass very resistant.

It is a great smartphone, feels great in your hand, is lightweight, small size to be 5 inches. The performance is quite good. The camera is excellent. I love the quality of the photos you take. The sound is fine but the volume very low.


The only disadvantage could be the price but sales season usually come very cheap.

And that's all!Hope you like my review:)

-Maryxx


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada