divendres, 13 de maig del 2016

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

HI GUYS! Back at it again with the blog!
I have a big problem! This summer, my family is moving to Florida... Specifically to Miami :)))...
But, we know don't know the exact date until my grandma arrives to Barcelona from the USA; that should be on May 30 ... days when I'm still at school. My mother told me I should probably go before classes end up because other unknown reasons. That's my problem! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!

Luckily, I've been thinking about several solutions and after much thought, I decided that the comment on my family. I should finish the course as far as I have done. I mean, if I only missing two weeks of quarter, well then I should finish with the latest cumulative notes. 
But on the other hand, I would love to finish the course with my classmates... I don't know... this is my purpose.


My family will decide, I'll keep you informed ;)
Bye.
-Maryxx


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada